Commercialization Manager – Data, Security, and Identity Solutions
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. As a result, Visa has the world’s largest consumer payment transaction data set. Beyond transaction data, we also have the greatest behavior data set on the planet. Our Data, Security & Identity Product Team (DSIP) is just one team at Visa that creates products to use this data to drive better outcomes for consumers, clients and economies.
Visa has invested heavily in advanced authentication and fraud prevention technologies, and the company continues to develop and deploy new and innovative programs to fight fraud, enable acceptance, and support consumers. This foundational set of investments, allows us to also deliver products to help clients (issuing banks, acquirers, and merchants) optimize their business beyond payments. We enable them to understand the behavior of their customers so they can bring products and services to market that more effectively meet their customers’ needs.
The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. Our Company is a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our team is at the forefront of leading our Company’s efforts to ultimately deepen our partnerships with our clients while producing real business outcomes for them.
· Are you a proactive problem solvers?
· Are you a natural challenger of status quo?
· Are you inspired to ideate new ways for the business to create value for clients, to enable and inspire our partners to do the same?
· Do you have a bias for action?
If so, join us!
We're seeking a proven leader in commercialization (a.k.a Go-to-market) strategies to accelerate the adoption of the team’s global portfolio and drive revenue growth. The DSIP commercialization team acts as the primary point of contact to Visa’s regional hubs and key countries to drive stronger interaction with the global buyer of data, security, and identity products. This role represents a great opportunity to develop and scale a variety of skills, including selling, working with regional teams and clients, challenge the status quo, and problem solve to remove barriers towards exponential growth opportunities. The Solutions Manager will be a self-starter who is eager and determined to seek out clients, identify key pain points, and connect them with solutions across the data, security, and identity products portfolio. This role will focus on the use, adoption, and growth of these solutions. This is a direct client facing role and can be remote or located at any Visa hub office in the USA.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- The primary focus is to meet and exceed revenue targets across a portfolio of products.
- Evangelize the products and promote in market while seeking out the largest growth opportunities.
- Identify new growth opportunities and develop a plan of action.
- Drive incremental revenue by assisting in selling across DSIP and supporting the growth of Value Add Services.
- Partner closely with internal functions across Visa to drive client success, serve as their advocate, and be the voice of the client.
- Responsible for assisting with day to day activities, strategic meetings, cross functional collaboration to meet partner needs and drive revenue growth
- Take initiative to develop skills by staying current on industry trends, product knowledge and new company developments.
- Perform other job duties as required.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 +years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, coordinate multiple activities or tasks at a time, make decisions and solve problems by using logic.
- Possess excellent client engagement, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to Up-sell deals and build relationships with clients and constantly search for new proposals.
- Experience serving as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, customer support, and finance
- Strong leadership and communication skills to influence and instill confidence with stakeholders at all levels and in all functions/geographies
- Analytical, organized, accurate, and detail-oriented with fact-based consultative discipline
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and results driven, with proven success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Passionate about what you do and fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Data, Security, and Identity industry knowledge (preferred but not required)
This position may require the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.