Strategic Sales Director: ISV, SI
- Reading, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource are looking for a client focused and driven individual to join our indirect sales team and support one of our key acquiring partners in their ambitions to build, manage and develop strategic partnerships with Platforms, ISVs & Technology partners across Europe. Within this role you will be integral in helping define and execute strategies required to build technology partnerships, develop profitable channel sales and increase sales within the European region for this acquiring partner.
Within this role you will:
- Bring your wealth of expertise in the ISV, SI and partner space to help shape and mould indirect sales channels for our partner
- Create and execute partner development plans that identify commercial opportunities and support the growth of our acquirer partner's overall go to market strategy
- Become a trusted partner to our client building a thorough knowledge of our acquirer partner's business models and growth plans
- Achieve against the partner objectives, building a joint pipeline and delivering year on year growth via the partner portfolio
- Champion Cybersource product and services across our client’s key stakeholders
- Facilitate partner product requests to appropriate stakeholder groups accompanied with commercial and financial justifications.
- Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure partner interactions deliver value and execute against the objectives of the partner plan.
- Ensure accuracy of the CRM system to ensure account information is readily available to stakeholders and ensure data is accurate to maximize forecasting accuracy
Our ideal candidate will:
- Driven by Business Development bringing strong industry credentials within financial services, payments and risk solutions.
- Bring extensive experience within the payments industry specific to eCommerce platforms and agencies
- Have a track record of success in growing and evolving partnership and commercial relationships across global territories
- Be accustomed with new and emerging technology within the the eCommerce Platform providers (eg SAP, Salesforce, Magento, Oracle Commerce Tools etc), Acquiring banks, Global Distribution Systems, Ticketing Systems, System Integrators, and their corresponding technical / payments infrastructure
- Comfortable in leveraging the ISV community as a route to market
- Bring a strong bias for action, they will be an established self-starter who possesses a relentless drive to initiate change, raise the bar and deliver results
- Be comfortable influencing and guiding multiple internal teams in a matrixed organization to deliver added value to the customer
- Be a high energy, big thinker who possesses an ability to influence others
- Possess an ability to think strategically and execute methodically as well as a track record of driving team engagement and delivering on commitments
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients