Senior Sales Leader - Relationship Management (Senior Director)
- Reading, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Senior Sales Leader - Relationship Management
Reporting to the Head of Cybersource in Europe, this position is a key customer facing leadership role with responsibility for leading and growing the team that supports our revenue growth and customer retention for Cybersource’s largest and most strategic clients in Europe.
We’re seeking a proven a transformational thinker and leader with extensive sales, high-touch account and client management skills to lead the function of Account Management for Europe, who can take the business to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation.
The Head of Account Management will be responsible across the European business for delivery, services and renewals, enabling our customers' success and growth within the existing base. The team reporting to this position include Account Management Directors & managers, strategic and regional account managers.
With a solution led sales approach, our ideal candidate will have a breadth and depth of experience with general management, services sales, pre and post sales, support, transformation and professional services delivery experience as well as strong leadership and team development skills. This person will have exceptional strategic, analytical, execution and change management skills, as well as a track record of building and leading large services team. In addition, they will have strong coaching and mentoring skills to ensure the sales teams can take full advantage of the knowledge this candidate will bring.
- Manage and build a strong team for the region with a focus on making every customer as successful as possible
- Build a successful customer engagement team that addresses the company's entire installed base, including top accounts, with a high-touch model; cost-effective mid-market accounts coverage and small business accounts, with low touch model and low cost
- Focus on customer intimacy - deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service. Collect feedback to provide our Development organization with product enhancement information.
- Ensure rollout of our sales methodology to the account management team, and provide feedback into the global sales organisation for continuous improvement
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Provide executive project oversight and client communication
- Hire world class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
- Demonstrable experience of global payments and security and/or related experience SaaS/High Tech industry
- Demonstrable experience in building, creating or running a sales driven Account Management organization
- Strong strategic Consultative Selling and Customer Relationship management experience focusing on Enterprise B2B and B2C customer segment
- Significant experience in engaging and facilitating dialogue with C-level and senior executives at enterprise businesses
- Success in working in a “fast paced” environment, leveraging using sales tools and formal sales methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Strong understanding of business process.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities.
- Experience based “Issue Resolution” skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the C-suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
- An ability to travel (as required)
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients