Technical Support Analyst (m/f/d)
- Munich, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Join the Card Present Technical Support Team and work with some of the most exciting providers of global payment solutions, primarily through email, phone or our eTickets system
- Understand your clients’ needs and tackle their problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive into issues of all sorts (payments, hardware, software).
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Suggest improvements for our products and processes
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- A love for helping people and a proactive mindset
- A strong technical understanding (hardware and software) and an ability to make technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- First experience in SaaS environments
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- A working knowledge of databases (SQL) is a plus
- A working knowledge of code (Java, C/C++, etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to payments or financial services is a plus
- 40 hours per week
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.