Senior Financial Analyst
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst to join the Visa Europe’s Operating Certificate team. Operating Certificates (Op Certs) are reports filed by our clients in the Financial Services industry on a quarterly basis. Visa uses the reports to calculate quarterly Service Fees and perform industry metric analysis. The Op Certs team is responsible for partnering and supporting clients on the Op Certs filing, analysing submitted data, and resolving reporting errors. We are also currently aligning our Global methodology and it is anticipated that this role will include a proportion of their time on driving Global alignment.
Visa is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Visa Europe’s Operating Certificate team. Operating Certificates (Op Certs) are reports filed by our clients in the Financial Services industry on a quarterly basis. Visa uses the reports to calculate quarterly Service Fees and perform industry metric analysis. The Op Certs team is responsible for partnering and supporting clients on the Op Certs filing, analysing submitted data, and resolving reporting errors. We are also currently aligning our Global methodology and it is anticipated that this role will include a proportion of their time on driving Global alignment.·
· Perform in-depth analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy of data submitted by our clients, this includes client meetings to walkthrough current reporting processes
· Evaluate exceptions, identify trends, and summarize findings across clients and products
· Partner and support clients on noted exceptions to reduce error rate and improve submissions going forward
· Perform ongoing reviews of billing systems, processes, and controls through the interpretation of historical financial, operational and transactional data to mitigate the risks of potential billing errors
· Work closely with the Global Op Certs team in aligning review methodology, providing feedback and tracking actions to ensure that Global model works for Visa Europe
· Support Account Executives, Pricing Strategy and Deal team on ad-hoc data analysis and requests
· Identify low value operational processes and drive process improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity of overall Op Certs process
· Prepare statistical reports for publication as well as ad-hoc analyses and reports as needed
· Participate or lead Op Certs projects by proposing system design and functionality changes to achieve business objectives
· Participate in internal, external and self-assessment audits
· Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA preferred
· Understanding of financial and operational controls in a high-volume reporting environment, with high reliance on IT systems, automated and manual controls
· Inquisitive and possess natural curiosity to challenge current practices
· Ability to dive deep into existing processes in order to identify issues and opportunities towards improving client submissions and internal reporting
· Experience in participating in continuous improvement of existing processes and controls
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate concisely and persuasively across regional and/or functional lines
· Intermediate Excel skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.