Senior Revenue Analyst
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Revenue Analyst, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
• Identify discrepancies within the data (at bank-level, program-level; debit, credit, prepaid, metric-level; sales, cash, cards etc.)
• Perform analysis of large data sets
• Communicate identified discrepancies to the clients in a professional, influencing manner
• Educate / help clients understand the discrepancies and work with clients to conclude on these
• Track status of all discrepancies and provide status updates to Management on a regular basis
• Take responsibility for identified issues including additional research, discussion within the team and client, development of practical solutions, documentation and calculation of the respective fee adjustments
• Always seek and obtain sufficient and relevant evidence to support the audit findings, conclusions and recommendations
• Maintain detailed workpaper records of assumptions, methodologies and information sources utilized during the performance of all analytical tasks and audit work steps
• Support day to day activities including:
– Interacting with client personnel, Revenue Audit team members and other Visa staff
– Develop subject matter expertise relevant to the Operating Certificates, associated service fees and applicable Visa processes, systems and controls
– Maintain a controls frame of mind and promote an understanding of risks and appropriate internal controls
– Apply sound judgment and test methods to ensure professional standards are satisfied
– Assist with ad-hoc project requests or tasks
– Stay informed of general business / regulatory developments and their impact on Visa and the Revenue Audit function.
• Excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to focus on the big picture, understand key priorities, communicate clearly and effectively across regional and/or functional lines, concisely and persuasively with both internal and external clients.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
• The candidate will ideally be from a Financial Services background with experience in a customer focused commercial environment. Card payment infrastructure and/or merchant operations experience is a plus
• Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel and experience in using databases and/or Business Intelligence software (ideally Tableau)
• Detail oriented and be able to work well under pressure and accustomed to project work to produce high quality and/or final work product under strict deadlines.
• Track record in issues prioritization, effective conflict resolution and execution
• Creative, self-starter, quick thinker and dedicated individual who is eager to put his/her stamp on this job role.
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.