Mobile Product Owner
- Auckland, New Zealand
Fraedom has a heritage of doing things differently. Over the past 21 years, we’ve been developing awesome SaaS technology that helps organisations find a better way to manage their business spend. And we’re constantly looking at new ways to evolve our platform and keep up with industry standards.
Today we’re a global company with a unique offering that benefits more than 600,000 organisations in 178 countries. Early in 2018, Fraedom became a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa – one of the world’s most advanced payment processing networks.
Our culture is the not-so-secret key to our success.
From Product right through to Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Communications, we encourage our people to excel in an agile, collaborative and inventive environment where talent is recognised and rewarded.
The Product Owner at Fraedom is a key role accountable for translating business requirements into working software solutions. You are responsible for understanding business requirements, establishing priorities, and working to align the team/stream delivery with the strategic product objectives – In other words, represent the mobile product and roadmap to the rest of the business.
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience as a Product Owner/ Product Manager, preferably in Agile (Scrum)
- Able to understand, formulate and articulate organisational vision and strategy using a variety of tools and techniques, and to set strategic goals based on organisational outcomes
- Experienced decision maker ensuring initiatives are prioritised to maximize the delivery of value aligned to organisational strategy
- Able to manage stakeholders across an organisation and externally, a skilled negotiator and facilitator able to use a range of tools and techniques to focus on the prioritisation of value
- Experience working with development teams using native mobile app technology and a focus on mobile user experience is preferred.
- Must be an independent, technically adept, problem-solver, who can juggle multiple high-volume responsibilities with great autonomy, while always demonstrating exceptional communication skills and a solution-oriented attitude amidst a dynamic climate of continuous improvement.
- Strong project management expertise; and outstanding interpersonal, organizational skills
At Fraedom, our first strategic key is our commitment to a people-first culture. Creating a supportive and enjoyable working environment is just as important to us as developing great products. We’re proud to call ourselves winners of the Best Information Communications and Technology (ICT) Team Culture Award, as well as the Westpac Auckland Business Employer of the Year Award.
Aside from a friendly working environment located in downtown Auckland, only a 7-minute walk from Britomart, life at Fraedom also features:
- A hybrid model of working from home in the current financial year
- plenty of opportunities for personal development (KPI driven bonuses and upskilling courses from Fraedom University)
- socialising (foosball, table tennis, pool and X-box tournaments)
- an attractive and generous benefits package (subsidised gym membership, discounts for Les Mills, life and medical insurances, and lots more).