Head of Product Nordics and Baltics
- Stockholm or Oslo or Helsinki, OTHER
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Head of Products and Solutions, Nordics and Baltics
This role will be a unique combination of leadership, strategic, vision, business development, technology architecture, hands-on (technical) support and client facing relationship management skills.
The successful candidate will have a deep working knowledge of payments and be a solution seller and technologist who can ideate with Visa clients to discuss priority Visa products, provide pre-sale advice and technical guidance on combining and integrating Visa products with clients’ systems. This role provides expert advice to external business leaders and developers who want to use Visa’s services – understanding the client’s business problem or market opportunity, helping them find the right solutions for the job, showing them how Visa solutions work and what they do, helping the client define the architecture of their products. This role will also use client feedback and experiences to decrease time-to-value for clients through automation, identify new Products and APIs needed/wanted by the market, and enhance the usability of Visa’s broad product & solutions suite. Internally, this role will provide expert advice to the Nordics and Baltics leadership team on all aspects related to Product, including strategy, commercialisation optimisation, prioritization, and ecosystem risks and opportunities.
The successful candidate will be hands-on with business development and technology teams, and deep-dive into user flows with clients. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we expect day to day:
- Lead the Nordics and Baltics Product and Solutions Organization and align team around the Product vision and market priorities and needs. Be responsible for the Product Roadmap in market, for products developed globally and locally
- P&L owner for Nordics and Baltics Product revenues – ability to think strategically around the ‘big picture’ and make priority calls (focussing on ‘needle movers’)
- Support sales and technical integration process, work with business development team towards converting priority clients to Visa product adoption
- Assist clients with developing POCs and prototypes to help them understand the adoption of Visa products and services
- Create solutions designs to meet customer’s business and technology needs
- In collaboration with the Visa Implementation Manager, help establish implementation timelines with client
- Experience of managing large teams and a track record of promoting and developing people in the team
What we're after..
- Have deep knowledge and passion around emerging payments technologies and their potential to change commerce. Think like, communicate with, and inspire business leaders and developers to build their new products using Visa Products and Solutions.
- Experience of managing global stakeholders and managing global/pan European projects.
- Keeps abreast of payment technology developments, market trends and tracks competitive landscape
- Highly collaborative, bringing a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements and documentation, employing solutioning, moderation and facilitation skills. Able to combine aspects of the business and commercialization with technical ability.
- Strong technical lead experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new technologies and application knowledge Experienced with Agile development
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or commensurate work experience is required.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills.
- Extensive record of relevant client facing (technical) work experience. Financial services and/or payments industry experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.