Financial Analyst – Corporate Finance Revenue
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa’s Corporate Finance team is looking for a highly analytical Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Revenue Team. Our team directly supports Visa’s senior executives, including the CEO, CFO and President, with financial and business analysis focused on revenue. We also partner closely with senior Finance and Business stakeholders throughout the organization and throughout the world.
This is a unique opportunity and calls for an ambitious and hard-working professional who will be a core member of the team. The Financial Analyst will focus on forecasting, analysis and reporting, with a focus on Value-Added Services initiatives, a key Visa strategic priority. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical skills, be a highly collaborative team player and have a particular interest in the dynamic and rapidly evolving payment industry. This position will be based in Visa’s San Francisco office.
2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree in finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics or related quantitative field
Relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
Collaborates easily and successfully with all levels of management in a matrix organization structure
Advanced skills in MS Excel, Access and Hyperion, and strong skills in Powerpoint
Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
Enthusiastic work ethic, passion for learning, and intellectually curious with a particular interest in the rapidly evolving payment industry landscape
- Able to solve problems with balance of independence and well-solicited input
- Outstanding analytical skills; able to resolve business problems with well-structured analyses
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with a diverse team and produce time sensitive deliverables
- Able to multitask and prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Generally core business hours with some evenings and weekends to meet core business needs
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.