Recruiter, Corporate and/or Business Functions (Full Time & Contract opportunities)
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are growing our Corporate and Business Functions recruiting team!
The Corporate and/or Business Functions Recruiter will be responsible for driving the operations and delivery of high touch, service and quality orientated Talent Acquisition for Visa.
This position will be located at a Visa office. Leveling will be determined based on experience and business need.
- Design, implement, and execute effective Talent Acquisition strategies across Corporate and/or Business Functions
- Participate in branding Visa as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace
- Develop plans to attract required skill sets that will ensure top talent is available to support Visa's objectives within the business
- Develop operational efficiencies, advise and collaborate with the Global TA leadership and the Corporate or Business Functions Leadership Team
- Build, deploy and maintain a strong governance and management system to drive effective talent acquisition across Visa’s technology verticals
- Act as a talent consultant to shape the future recruiting capability of Visa
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Interface with hiring managers and candidates to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Deliver results with little supervision
- Effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Prepare and support hiring manager during the interview process to ensure interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Manage candidate process and be an advocate to ensure internal and external equity
- Manage offer process and salary recommendations
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction
- Effectively balance employee advocacy with strong focus on business needs
- Participate in Global Talent Acquisition initiatives and partner with Global Talent Acquisition team members to deliver best in class Talent Acquisition services
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 3-10 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- BA/BS or equivalent (business or technical discipline preferred)
- 3 years of recruiting experience working for a technology company or agency
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management; strong consultative skills
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and regional languages an advantage
- Prior experience with SmartRecruiters applicant tracking system a plus
- Prior experience providing consulting services to a division or divisions relative to workforce planning topics such as salary equity, internal movement, and staffing level planning.
- Experience in helping drive new employment policies and procedures throughout the organization
- Strategic thinker and ability to see “big picture”
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.