Analyst, Fintech Products and Programs
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is investing to build global solutions that help Fintech partners participate in our ecosystem. Join this fast pace team to address a dynamic market. The mission of the Global Product Fintech team is to lead Visa’s thought leadership in the Fintech space (internally and externally) and unite Fintech activities and products at Visa under a common umbrella while building new products, programs, and processes that enable Visa to be the leading payment partner of choice for emerging Fintech companies.
The Analyst, Fintech Products and Programs, will be expected to leverage a robust understanding of the Fintech ecosystem and engage with Fintechs and partners across Visa both functionally and regionally to ensure program success.
- Understand the evolving Fintech landscape and identify companies that would be a good fit for our products and programs
- Specifically, take a leadership role in our North America Fast Track program by working directly with Fintechs to evaluate them for participation in the program and support the launch of new Fintech issuance and push payment products
- Support and ensure that Fintechs are matched with appropriate enablement partners in our ecosystem given Fintech goals and enablement partner capabilities
- Develop relationships with Fintechs, and partner internally with brand, product, and client services teams on go-to-market / implementation of Fintech issuance and push payments programs to ensure successful launch
- Work directly with Fintechs on the delivery of Visa Benefits – a marketing and consulting package that Visa provides to eligible Fintechs
- Serve as a key leader and stakeholder for feedback on products and rules by developing a Fintech feedback loop for Visa product groups to refine product roadmaps and prioritize initiatives. Support Visa product groups by identifying Fintechs capable of augmenting product gaps and / or providing innovative product offerings for Visa.
- Help drive Fintech thought leadership at Visa by monitoring key industry trends and developments in the ecosystem and relaying relevant information to internal and external constituents.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in payments preferred
- Previous experience working with Fintech companies and enablement partners in the Fintech ecosystem
- Great communication and presentation skills, ability to develop and tell a story
- Able to work independently, and with broad instructions
- Adaptable to a variety of different work and projects
- Comfort with high-level, strategic thinking, including wiliness to be an active and outspoken participant in decision making
- Sense of humor
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.