Senior Product Manager, Financial Crime, Real Time Payments
- London, UK
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Product Manager, Financial Crime, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work!
What's it all about?
Real Time Payments (RTP) is a global initiative with regional and market specific teams. Visa is positioned to participate in both developed and emerging markets covering trillions of dollars in payments volume globally, and you will work alongside partners in the UK – home to one of the most advanced payment economies globally.
You will join the RTP Analytics team, who use advanced analytics techniques (AI / ML, graphs) against real-time data streams to build products to help Financial Institutions manage Financial Crime The Product Manager will be responsible for the rapid design and build of our Analytics products.
The RTP Analytics team sits within Visa’s Data, Security & Identity Product organization (DSIP) and join a common mission to use data to drive better outcomes for consumers, clients, and economies. Visa’s RTP Analytics offering represents a key pillar in Visa’s strategy to address rising market demand to support new and emerging payment flows.
What we expect you to do, day to day.
- Lead the design, execution, and commercialization of the RTP Risk Analytics Product Suite including:
- Lead the design and delivery of data products using cutting edge technologies (AI/ML, graphs, real-time data streams, etc.).
- Manage End-to-end execution of new product development (inception > POC > MVP > Live)
- Collaborate with teams across Visa to align RTP Analytics with Visa Global strategy, product suite, and processes.
- Work with Product, Research, Engineering, UX teams, and others to define product goals and deliver key features.
- Participate and provide business input to the Data Science & AI design and technology discussions.
- Take a creative and design thinking approach to develop innovative solutions to industry challenges by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions, at Visa, and/or Visa acquisitions and partners.
- Build and manage the team as needed to deliver Products.
- Play an instrumental role in RTP Analytics team, actively participating in the overall strategy design, commercialization, and execution of Analytics products.
- Become go-to-person for Advanced Analytics Products in the Financial Crime/RTP function. Represent the product and product strategy.
- Experience working in Financial Crime and/or Payments within the Financial Services industry.
- Passion for innovating and delivering truly differentiated products & user experiences.
- Extensive experience in designing and taking products to market using Artificial Intelligence ideally against real-time data streams, in highly secure, resilient and/or regulated environments.
- Strong skills in design & process management in product development environments.
- Experience in management and requirement provision for remote data science teams focused on AI/ML.
- Deep understanding of technology/data products development cycle and processes.
- Strong background in Data Analytics or Product Management for Advanced Analytics products.
- Understanding of best practices, and general and regulatory concepts on Data Privacy, Data Management, Sustainable, Fair, and Responsible uses of data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to interface across levels, regions, cultures, and languages, and engage successfully with both specialist teams and broader business partners.
- Attention to detail, with a proven record of accomplishment of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines.
- Ability to lead executive messaging.
The successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, technology/product knowledge, innovation, passion for customers, and applied strategy. As well as a positive contribution to Visa’s rapidly expanding payments products and services offerings.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.