Senior Manager, Commercial & Business Solutions
- Warsaw, Poland
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What's it all about?
At Visa we are putting a lot of focus in developing and implementing modern payment technologies supporting flows in the B2B space.
The person in this role will be responsible to provide product expertise to the Central Eastern Europe (CEE) Business Development team as well as working closely with clients in the CEE cluster sharing product knowledge and recommending Visa’s technology most suitable for clients’ needs.
What we expect, day to day..
- The role will also focus on assessing specific needs of clients / partners and defining compelling value propositions, managing and delivering new product developments relevant for SME and corporate/transactional banking areas
- The person in this role will play a significant role in winning new and growing existing Visa business both with clients and in the new, emerging areas.
- The role will require strong consultative client engagement, active listening and relationship building skills to understand client strategy, priorities and needs.
- The role also requires strong internal cross-functional collaboration and teamwork. Combining strategic thinking with commercial mindset and ability to focus on execution will be important abilities.
What we're after..
- Experience with product development and management
- Ability to understand client needs, connect the dots and to properly translate those into product requirements
- Understanding of SME payment products and transactional needs of this segment of customers (understanding of corporate/transactional banking will be an asset)
- Experience and knowledge of financial/banking services for SME sector
- Creative thinking and ability to recommend not obvious solutions
- Ability to focus on delivery and execution and influence people, plan, prioritize and track execution across cross-functional matrix and with external partners
- Degree level education is desirable, or hold equivalent professional experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.