Associate Resource Planning Analyst
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Real Time Analyst is a member of the Global Contact Centers, Workforce Management team. The Analyst is responsible for Real Time management of call center performance to ensure that key performance indicators are being met.
- Monitor service levels; abandon rates and aux utilization
- Responsible for updating schedule exceptions, temporary schedule changes, and permanent schedule changes in the WFM system based on requests from the call center teams
- Responsible to run attendance reports, check-in summary reports, and forecast reports from the workforce management system and to send the information to production managers
- Responsible for running additional reports as needed and to pull data from Genesys WFM and CC Pulse at the request of the Resource Planning Analysts to assist the department in meeting project deliverables
- Supports the management of the workforce management forecaster/scheduler software system
- Provides support for call volume analysis and patterns, supports the normalization of historical data and makes suggestions regarding adjustments and overtime were necessary
- Helps maintain information needed for accurate forecasting and help report forecasted and actual performance to the departments
- Supports all schedule recommendation for new training classes, optimized schedules for lunches and PTO, and helps to re-align work schedules to meet current trends
- Serves as a Command Center leasing between all GCCS Sites
- Responsible for monitoring VIVA pacing trends and case creation
- Lead daily meetings across all GCCS site with vendor partners
- Provide reporting and create milestones throughout the month to ensure the business is able to achieve service level targets
- Provide daily adjustments as needed to achieve the monthly service objectives
- Responsible for the addition/maintenance of Genesys skilling and agent groups
- Responsible for capturing/updating service level impact to Senior Management
- Responsible for running/creating adhoc reports to various departments
- Responsible for monitoring agent adherence and notifying production management of non-adherence incidents
- Review skills gaps and make recommendations to Resource Planning Analyst
- Responsible for additional duties as needed in support of the Call Center
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- 3 years contact center experience, minimum 1 year with GCC
- Experience with scheduling software is preferred (such as eWorkforce Management, Genesys WFM) and ACD reporting systems (such as Avaya CMS Supervisor, Genesys Administer, CC Pulse, IWD, IWS) is recommend)
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision to reach established goals
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of Operational tactical and strategic techniques used to drive overall service levels across multiple sites
- Decisive self-starter who can perform with a minimal amount of supervision
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to set priorities
- Ability to work well in a team environment is essential to the analyst's success
- Effective analytical and decision-making ability
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office functions, specifically Excel
- Knowledge if staff planning and trend analysis preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.