Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology China
- Beijing, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
At Visa we take our talent very seriously. Developing Best Talent is at the heart of our corporate strategy and is the key foundation that underpins everything we do at Visa for our shareholders, the commerce ecosystem and our community.
Visa’s Asia Pacific Talent Acquisition team is accountable for the end to end hiring of people across the region whilst providing thought leadership and consultative direction to our business. We are a team of Recruiters dispersed across the region working in close collaboration with our business and community every day.
What a Talent Acquisition Partner does at Visa:
- Works with the business and the TA Leader to define & execute the TA strategy for China Technology.
- Partners with the business to deliver end to end recruiting of technology hires in China.
- Identifies market trends and knowledgeable about the competitive landscape, shares best practices, champions change, etc.
- Develops sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable and diversified candidates through effective sourcing channels in both passive and active ways.
- Manages strategic recruiting initiatives and projects related to advancing how we approach Technology Talent Acquisition.
This role would ideally suit someone who has a combination of both agency and in-house recruitment experience and sees themselves as being highly consultative and who enjoys having an impact on business strategy and outcomes.
Why this is important to Visa
We believe that our talent is our greatest asset and competitive advantage. It’s only through having the very best people in our business that we’re able to continue to be the #1 payments technology company in the world.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners are one of the most important partners to our technology business and are conceptual problem solvers who create great experiences for our managers and candidates while helping Visa to have an impact on the lives of billions of people each and every day.
Projects you will be a part of:
- Building a new technology centre in China to facilitate local transaction processing
- Pilots for new tools that will make our lives easier
- Designing new and innovative recruitment processes
What you will need:
- 8+ years of technical recruiting experience in both an agency and in house environment.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment, for any or all of the following skill sets: Software Engineering and Architecture, Information Security, Infrastructure (storage, networking, database, etc.), Data, UI/UX, Cloud, Virtualization, Project Management, Mobile, etc.
- Proven deep client management expertise including partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals across the globe.
- Successful background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas, "hard to fill" roles, and diversity.
- Strong consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations.
- A great team player - we operate as One Visa!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.