Process Analyst - Visa Payments Limited (Analyst / Team Lead)
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Ltd Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Ltd as a Process Analyst we want to hear from you.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
What’s it all about?
At the heart of Visa lies a secure, global payments processing network that for 40 years has empowered people, businesses and governments in 200 countries. The Organisation as a whole, is amid profound change, enabling us to innovate, transform and refresh the ways of working together with our technology assets to set the foundation for the next several decades.
The Visa Payments Limited team are building exciting new business capabilities to the Visa Network which will form a major element of Visa’s future global payment network. This will enable Visa for growth by driving deeper relationships with clients, expanding access to Visa technology platforms, and enabling product innovation.
The Operational Change and Readiness Team is responsible for managing operational change initiatives for the organisation. The Team is comprised of four distinct functions: Change Management, Operational Change management, Readiness and Operational Testing. The Operational Readiness and Change Team works in collaboration with business areas including; IT development, Product, Network, Operations Legal & Compliance and Sales to plan and manage changes that impact Operational processing and performance.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role within the Operational Readiness and Change Team has the responsibility for analysing, documenting and improving existing and ‘to-be’ business processes that will be required to support the roll out of a new product together with a re-platforming for the back-office teams which will drive redesign for most of our core business processes.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following activities as part of their role (this list is not exhaustive):
- Assessing existing processes in line with a defined review process and timescale.
- Documenting existing and new processes to agreed standards.
- Creating process guides, training collateral, and related MI reports to measure effectiveness of processes.
- Working with Operational subject matter experts (SME’s) to assess processes and suggest improvements to deliver efficiencies and drive KPI’s and business benefits.
- Set up sustainable ways of measuring the performance of processes to enable continuous improvement.
- Gather and analyse data to establish baseline performance and provide valuable insight to where the opportunities are to improve based on facts.
- Facilitation of workshops to uncover process problems and issues and conduct root cause analysis to identify opportunities to continuously improve processes.
What we’re after…
- Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end business process change and analysis (requirements, as is analysis, development of ‘to be’ state, impact assessment, impact management.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Stakeholder management skills up to senior manager.
- Ability to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
- Understanding of Agile and/ or prince 2 methodologies (Sprint vs waterfall approaches)
- Business process analysis and data analysis skills
- Change management and business readiness professional
- Process focused, and detail orientated without losing bigger picture
- Quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio)
- Lean/ six sigma advantageous
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.