Senior Integration Analyst - Visa Payments Limited (Consultant / Manager)
- London, UK
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Ltd, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Ltd Earthport is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Ltd and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Ltd as a Senior. Integration Analyst we want to hear from you.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
What’s it all about?
The Network Integration team are responsible for executing key activities related to integration delivery for network partner implementations (onboarding, offboarding or remediation). This role will be responsible for supporting and completing key integration activities for complex and critical network partners. This may include:
- Support with assessment of complex and critical network partners to validate capabilities align with Visa Payment Limited minimum standards
- Completing and supporting key integration activities outlined in the implementation handbook
- Define user stories for network partner integrations based on specific network partner considerations, leveraging templates to standardise user story sets as far as possible
- Presenting complex and critical integration feature demos to relevant Visa Payment Limited stakeholders during sprint demos
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Product Manager and shall:
- Review technical specification documents provided by Network Partners to define field mapping, technical connectivity and security requirements and ensure design is compliant with regulatory and security policies and agreed Network integration standards.
- Present integration requirements to developers to ensure the requirements for connectivity, security and message mapping are clearly documented and understood.
- Report progress on technical analysis and escalate any critical risks or issues to the Network Integration Lead.
- Support development and QA team through sprint with functional queries
- Work to scaled agile methodology, participate in daily stand-ups, backlog refinements & other ceremonies.
- Provide guidance and functional support to Integration Analysts to help grow their knowledge and enable their development
What we’re after…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Senior Integration Analyst / Senior Business Analyst experience across multiple project types and involvement in several business ventures preferably in the fintech / payments industry.
- Demonstrable experience in the payments industry, specifically in cross border payments, with a good understanding of SWIFT and ISO20022, message standards, ACH payments, global instant payments schemes, including SEPA SCT, SEPA Instant etc.
- Proven experience working in an Agile methodology environment (e.g. SCRUM, DSDM, Lean/Kanban) and ideally scaled agile methodology
- Good technical understanding of web applications and APIs
- Experience with Jira Confluence tool
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach other analysts
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa Payments Limited is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.