- Moscow, Russia
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions and processors in assigned region to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements and facilitate new card program installations, conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Manage routine and non-routine, moderately complex processing and change requests, as well as support client initiatives.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with Visa client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Represent client system and operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Report client project accomplishments and deliverables to management monthly.
- Update and enhance internal support documents to assist internal and external stakeholders.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical issues.
- Ability to synthesize technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Languages: Russian, Fluent English