Fintech Account Manager
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
What's it all about?
The Fintech Account Manager is responsible for supporting the relationships with assigned Visa clients to promote and secure use of Visa Europe products and services. The role is also responsible for driving sales and development across the fintechs and challenger banks, by building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access and offering creative solutions.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Help manage a fintech client portfolio (including BIN sponsors and processors), establish long-term trust-based relationships while ensuring they have appropriate level of service from Visa.
- Contribute to the annual business/account plan for assigned accounts, agreeing with your Line Manager what actions will be required.
- Pursue new business development opportunities with fintechs, with a development plan for profitably growing Visa’s presence in the segment.
- Proactively work with clients to identify new and ongoing opportunities, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Prepare client volume projections and client support requirements necessary for structuring client business offers
- Manage the business and client KPIs, understand and monitor drivers of business to ensure results are delivered
- Demonstrate good knowledge of all Visa products and services
- Expected to understand the impact of assigned client’s business on Visa's P&L.
- Build internal relationships to ensure programs are launched in a timely manner
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as merchant, marketing, products, client support and consulting are appropriately involved and informed about client issues.
What we’re after…
- Strong appetite for learning about technology and fast pacing customer needs
- Commercially focused, pragmatic and self-driven team player
- Enthusiasm and ambition to achieve
- University degree (or equivalent); Master’s degree preferred not required
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in payments, financial services and/or B2B client facing roles, sales and business development with experience in the fintech space as a plus
- Demonstrated experience in engaging effectively with mid-level managers and junior staff and influencing stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value
- Have capacity to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the client
- Ability to learn and apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape and Visa
- Excellent interpersonal skills collaborating across functions/geographies in a matrix environment
- High standards of ethics and integrity towards employees, stakeholders and customers
- Committed to cultivating a community through Visa’s Leadership Principles
- Strong analytics skills, advanced level of financial literacy
- Fluent in Turkish and English, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel as required
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.