Account Manager Client Services
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and cheques. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The individual in this position will be accountable for the overall operational client relationship, optimizing performance, identifying, and enabling services and capabilities. The individual will manage a range of complex operational/ technical problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational efficiencies and enhancement opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product and Solutions team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added services for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements release for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including Client Services, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
5+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments Technology industry
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree, preferably in Computer Science/ Information Technology
Working knowledge of Electronic Payment Industry systems, Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, tools
Has understanding of the payment processing industries including industry trends and high-level business drivers.
Has knowledge of payments technology products and services and how these impact clients’ business.
Strong customer focus.
Strong abilities in organizational, Project management/ execution, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
Proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
Solid inter-personal skills.
Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings.
Fluency in English and French essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ability to travel within CEMEA Region on short notice once the COVID situation has improved