Senior Service Desk Tech - Night Shift
- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
· Provide consistent high quality technical support for Visa Inc. applications & infrastructure.
· Communicate effectively throughout the incident management process to ensure that all communications are timely and accurate.
· Following documented support procedures, manage each issue through resolution to meet established service levels.
· Track and update all incidents in the incident management system, ensuring that documentation is thorough, accurate and meets ticket quality standards.
· Escalate incidents in a timely manner per support procedures.
· Proactively monitor, recognize, analyze, isolate and/or resolve documented hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
· Liaisons with L2 support groups and/or development groups in the resolution of incidents.
· Support project schedules and changes.
· Maintain technical skills through participation in ongoing training.
· Responsible for the internal and external communication of issues to management, other internal support groups and the customers via pages, email broadcasts or phone.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or relevant work experience
· Technical staff member with hardware/software system configuration and troubleshooting skills. Includes (but is not limited to) routers, firewalls, servers, and other network hardware. Demonstrated analytical abilities in resolving routine problems within technical areas of responsibility. Uses sound judgment in determining priorities and enlisting support of others to prevent compromises to Visa’s business or client service level agreements.
· MS Office Proficiency
· Adept customer service background
· Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation Certificate (ITIL)
· General knowledge of commercial, corporate, extranet and non-production (QA & development) networks and VOIP phone systems
· Visa systems exposure
· IT systems, Key Controls, and compliance knowledge
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
· BS degree in Information Systems or CS Functional Competencies
This position requires the incumbent to travel up to 5% of the time.
This position is a night shift position working 12 hours shifts (6:00 PM - 6:00 AM MT) with a bi-weekly rotation
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.