- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What a Recruiter does at Visa:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Global Talent Acquisition team at Visa! As a Recruiter for in Pasay, you will support the entire organization in country, including Contact Center, Disputes Processing, Account Management, Quality Assurance as well a large variety of other roles. In this role, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment activities including sourcing top talent, building/maintaining a pipeline of top candidates and fostering strong relationships with our business leaders.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Identify, attract, screen and secure top talent candidates (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels.
- Be a Visa brand ambassador, internally and externally; establish a rapport with leads and potential candidates.
- Build deep partnerships with the business by understanding the hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, as well as business and team priorities and dynamics.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, internal talent and employee referrals.
- Provide a diverse and qualified slate of candidates for each search.
- Ensure timely communication to candidates and hiring teams regarding the status of your recruiting efforts
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, business priorities and employment practices
- Adhere to and be an advocate for the Visa Leadership Principles - driving accountability for the way we act and the way we lead.
- Act as a Talent Advisor and creative consultant with hiring teams, including Senior Leaders, throughout the organization
- Act as a consultant and SME on hiring processes, HR related matters, compensation, leveling guidelines and immigration, etc.
- Participate in process improvement projects with the broader Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure proper record tracking and process documentation.
- Performs administrative task such as scheduling of candidates and conducting of business specific assessments
- Partner with onboarding team and make the necessary follow ups to the candidates
- Prepares offer recommendation
Why this is important to Visa?
To drive, find, and hire top talent for Visa. Be an Ambassador for the organization. You want to lead lifecycle recruiting and work with business leaders in an industry-leading company. You want to raise the bar by providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences. And you operate with precision, passion, a strong sense of urgency and purpose - this is the opportunity for you! It’s a fabulous opportunity to make an impact and help shape the future of our organization
- 2 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-pace, high volume environment.
- You are passionate and have experience in sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for unique roles.
- Experience in sourcing beyond LinkedIn Recruiter including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, professional organizations, etc.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
- Proven deep client management expertise, including ability to partner and influence effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Ability to use and interpret various assessment methods in order to make the most valid and reliable decisions about a candidate’s fit to the company, team and job.
- Ability to present strengths and weaknesses of leading candidates, overcome objections in the hiring process, sell the opportunity and negotiate final agreement.
- Proven success in building robust, highly qualified, engaged candidate pipelines with a focus on diverse talent for unique roles.
- Keen eye towards metrics and data, both to self-manage and to facilitate empirical, data-driven conversations
- Developed consultative skills, particularly in the areas of salary equity, internal movement and workforce planning.
- Proven team player with excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Role is located in Pasay, hours would be 11 am to 8 pm typically.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.