Manager, Visa Consulting & Analytics (Location either Paris OR Brussels)
- Paris, France
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What weâ€™re afterâ€¦
- Senior level demonstrated experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries and expertise in consulting methodologiesÂ
- Excellent analytical skill set with an ability to think strategically, ability to frame customerâ€™s opportunity in financial terms, challenge the status quo, and provide recommendations
- Exposure to retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business is a plus. Knowledge of payments in general, loyalty, co-branding, digital marketing, security and risk management, innovation and/or big data and analyticsÂ (preferred but not required)
- Project management skills are a key requirement given that this role involves managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies and tools and the use of data insights for business growth
- Excellent client relationship management skills (on senior executive level and across all levels of an organisation) and ability to develop a credible point of view on a variety of industry topics, acting as a trusted advisor and show thought leadership
- Strong sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision; proactive self-starter seeking initiatives to advance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) including an ability to comprehend and convey complex technical information
- Strong Business Acumen and Business Analysis Skills (research and analyse market and client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy and an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn and develop as a professional
- Fluent in English (written & verbal), Flemish is a plus and ability to travel
- MBA or relevant graduate degree (or equivalent) from top-tier institution or similar academic experience (preferred)
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you â€“ weâ€™d love to hear from you!