Risk Advisor Manager, Visa Direct
- Miami, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (sending and receiving financial institutions, processors, merchants and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to accounts around the world using push payment technology. Visa Direct consumer and business applications include person-to-person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payouts to shared economy providers), funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements), and more. The push payments market is estimated to be more than $80 Trillion of payment volume globally. The candidate will support the secure and sustained growth of our Visa Direct product and our clients’ programs.
The Risk Advisors (RA) are a small surgical risk team whose objective is to provide risk advice and remove roadblocks for our product partners. The Risk Advisor Manager will help our product partners successfully meet their objectives while managing their risk.
This role will be responsible for transforming Visa Direct risk performance optimization and support initiatives into operating and execution models that support regional deployment of support functions to drive achievement of Visa Direct Product Goals. They will collaborate with Product and Risk leaders to maximize value from existing resources and further enhance the ecosystem security value proposition for Visa Direct.
- Work closely with the business to understand their goals and objectives
- Frame how Risk can provide the appropriate support through optimized business processes
- Collaborate cross functionally within the risk organization as well as across other functions in supporting the business in the ideation, development and implementation of solutions
- Establish, track, and review regional work streams that support the execution of Risk’s overall strategy to support Visa Direct; Identify opportunities for improvement, gain consensus for action, and set up road plan to ensure execution
- Develop processes, methods to increase the efficiency of repeatable projects, including the communication and training of employees on the processes and best practices
- Ensure comprehensive change management programs are in place to implement process optimization initiatives and realize benefits
- Create management reporting and presentations to communicate progress and impact to external stakeholders, including senior executive leadership
- Create storyline and content for client education and discussions in support of regional client facing teams
- Support Visa Direct client interactions to gain knowledge of client needs and potential solutions to improve performance, become voice of client when interacting with Visa Risk and CYBS Product teams
- Develop knowledge of Visa Direct Product and Visa Risk and CYBS Products to educate internal stakeholders of product placement and manage efforts to creatively use current product set to solution for client needs
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- 1-2 years business experience in Payments/ Banking / Consulting organizations
- Visa and Payments industry experience will be considered as an asset but not essential
- Track record of developing and communicating execution plans, building relationships across teams and key stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Must have a "Can do" attitude and will do what it takes in order to move a program forward
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues and solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable presenting materials and POV to internal and external clients
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and synthesize data
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position. No relocation will be provided for this position.