Acquirer Sr. Manager
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Acquirer Senior Manager is a field sales position within our growing Mexican team. The SD will help drive the expansion of Visa Merchant and Acquirer Solutions business into the Mexican market. This role is responsible for the strategic large acquiring and Payment Facilitators companies accepting payments, and develop a strong relationship with them. The Sales Director will work closely with other Visa teams to offer processing, connectivity tools, consulting & analytics services, fraud prevention, security and other Visa Merchant and Acquirer solutions to the Mexican market. This position is also responsible to identify opportunities to expand acceptance in the market, by collaborating with our clients.
- Identify, drive development, manage the sales process and close new businesses for the Merchant and Acquiring solutions
- Jointly with the Product Team develop and execute sales go to market strategies for the managed accounts.
- Design and execute strategic sales campaigns
- Effectively lead revenue generation while meeting strategic business objectives
- Closely monitor the business KPIs to ensure the business performance
- Constantly review the sales pipeline and forecast in order to adjust the sales orientation and services.
- Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, and create account plans
- Meet and exceed challenging quarterly sales goals
- Establish and expand relationships with large clients and prospects
- Actively contribute to the evolving business and product strategy
- Work proactively to answer and presentation of RFPs and RFIs.
- Work closely with the Merchant and Acquirer areas to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new products
- Business Degree Bachelor, MBA desired
- 10+ years of B2B enterprise software or technology sales experience selling to large companies through direct and indirect channels
- Strong background with demonstrated success closing high volume business
- Previous experience in the e-Commerce, retail and payment industries
- Strong written and verbal communication and excellent presentation skills
- Experience with managing sales cycles and driving multiple simultaneous accounts to success
- Lead the internal sales teams to achieve the required goals and solution deployment
- Fluent in Spanish and English
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law