Product Analyst - Visa Business Solutions, Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Business Solutions is focused on providing solutions for large enterprises and small businesses to help drive efficiencies for their organizations and effective money movement. The business is a key pillar of growth for the Visa and the Japan market.
The individual will work closely with Business Solutions Team in Japan and support clients and business partners running product portfolio to execute on the strategy and drive key initiatives to grow the business.
What a Product Analyst does at Visa:
- This is a product analyst role and the successful candidate is to play PMO role as well as to coordinate with clients and internal stakeholders for smooth execution of products and their initiatives.
- Take part in initiatives for the Commercial Card portfolio growth across segments.
- Manage product portfolio to provide stabilized control and necessary support for its operations facilitated by clients and business partners.
- Support to develop and launch the product CVP and manage key platforms including tools, platforms and value-added services.
- Furnish necessary documents and manuals related with products and share information to concerned parties including clients, business partners and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate among stakeholders to execute Go-to-Market plan.
- Collect facts and trend of commercial market and contribute to develop growth strategies and enhance product vales.
- Collaborate other teams for problem solving and business success in the market.
Why this is important to Visa
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. We are able to do this through our global network that connects all the participants.
Visa Business Solutions is a key business segment which has a strong growth potential. This business rests on growing the penetration in the business segment, drawing in potential clients into the network and helping issuers address critical market demands of payments across small, medium and large organizations.
Innovative products are the engine to capture those growth potentials and their effective implementation & stable services are essential, which requires collaboration with direct clients, operation providers, business partners and teams across Visa Worldwide.
We not only support card based payments, but as a payment service provider are moving towards serving the needs of the business segment for non-card based payments as well, and providing other value added service.
We are committed towards building a viable and committed payment ecosystem of payments worldwide.
- PMO experience managed requirement gathering & definition, process management and operation flow designing.
- Skill to work on data analysis, business reporting and processing.
- Experience/knowledge in the Commercial process/Cash Management/Payments space preferred.
- Basic knowledge about Accounting & Finance process in a company.
- Past experience of communication with clients for project management and/or problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Experience to manage multiple tasks.
- Basic understanding about system flow and database structure.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and cross regional teams.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Business Level English communication skill.