Analyst, NA Product
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The North America Product team is responsible for regional product strategy and execution across all Visa products and numerous product-related initiatives. This role will meaningfully contribute to the Strategy and Operations of the group across teams: Real Time Payments, Credit, Debit, Prepaid, Cross Border, Digital Products, Security & Identity Products, and more. Reporting into the Strategy and Operations lead for the team, this role will contribute to various product workstreams, executive presentations and communications, operations work, and headcount management. This role will be asked with defining and delivering strategic insights and analysis and will work closely with key internal stakeholders across teams and functions.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and eager to identify opportunities and solve problems
- Team player with a willingness to pitch in on a variety of projects and deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas with a passion for developing clear, effective, and compelling presentations
- Demonstrated creative problem solving with ability to collaborate and build consensus across stakeholders
- Interest in developing rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills
- Project management experience
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Motivated to develop an understanding of the evolving industry context as well as maintain a broad and deep understanding of Visa’s business and products
Candidate must make themselves available to support clients across global timezones.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.