Software Engineer IV - Sr. Consultant level
- Foster City, CA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Lead feature ideations by working with product teams.
- Collaborate with architecture team on the design of large , critical features and execute it to completion working with all stake holders.
- Initiate and Lead cross team planning / Scrum of Scrums for features that spans with multiple teams.
- Identify the gaps and risks on the features and communicate to wider audience at the right time to ensure releases are on track.
- Responsible to keep the high code quality and excellent security posture.
- Represent the team during deployments and production incidents
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any related field.
- 8+ years of experience in hands on front end development using Java Script, REACT, Redux,
- Strong knowledge on other front end technologies such as Akamai, Cloud flare, nginx, web architecture
- Knowledge on agile methodologies
- Strong communicator who can articulate the technical solutions to technical and non-technical stake holders
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.