Sr. Client Marketing Manager
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The purpose of this position is to match VISA’s business priorities with our clients’ strategy to develop new business opportunities that can be translated into new marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong passionate drive and resilience to detect new client marketing initiatives to make them a reality and deliver transformational results
- Strategic savvy that can easily articulate Visa’s strategic business principals and match them with our clients
- Out of the box creative mind that proposes a set of marketing activities answering the clients’ strategy
- Experience creating clients’ joined up business annual plans
- Commercial acumen to ensure clients’ marketing initiative’s land and buy-in, and external brand partners involvement when required
- Strong influence skills to drive marketing initiative buy in with key stakeholders and clients
- Strategic visioner that depicts success pictures from a white canvass
- Team player that aligns internal cross functional, regional and global teams
- Flawless execution and discipline delivering card activation and incremental card usage projects on time and form with Key Banks
- Strong self- organization and cross-functional communication to perform internal processes to ensure execution
- Project management skills that envision process bottlenecks that to support detailed planning and time management
- Development and implementation of custom made marketing programs for Key Clients
- Analysis and data skills to ensure KPI measurement, performance tracking and budget control
- Outstanding conversational and alignment skills to onboard internal and external cross-functional teams
- Expert in briefing and managing creative and media agencies
- Leadership skills: Inspirational, quick learner, adaptable to change, positive outcome from frustration, positive drive, possibility creator, strong communication skills & visionary
- Reports to: Client Marketing Director Mexico
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of business experience, trade/customer marketing and/or marketing roles in CPG’s involving project management and strong cross-functional communication
- Experience managing creative, media, digital media, production and experiential agencies
- Demonstrated track record of execution of complex projects involving clients, cross-functional teams and agencies
- Ownership and accountability to work independently with negotiation skills
- Record of projects involving cross-functional alignment, regional and global teams
- Proven influence and presentation skills with clients, partners and external key stakeholders
- Preferred Years Experience: 5+years in trade/customer marketing and/or Marketing
- CPG Brands Trade/Customer Marketing and/or Marketing experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law