- Vienna, Austria
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
What’s it all about?
The role of the Account Manager is a part of the Key Account / Regional Sales function and thus responsible for driving sales and development across the business in Austria. By building deep partnerships with our customers (be it issuers, merchants or other partners), we jointly achieve business objectives.
What we expect of you, day to day:
- Responsible for day-to-day account management activities for your customers which are large and well-known banks, merchants and/or other business partners.
- Build-up and further develop strong relationships with your customers at all levels
- Work as a consultant for your customers to understand requirements, business impact and the potential for offering new services and solutions to jointly grow the business
- Have a thorough understanding of the client strategy
- Contribute to the annual business and account plans for your customers to achieve revenue and profitability targets
- Collaborate and engage with colleagues across Visa (Product-Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Consultant, etc.) to deliver solutions as one team
- Negotiate, execute and manage customer contract processes
- Develop excellent knowledge of the payment technology space, and specifically of Visa products and services.
- Work on the annual strategic business/account plans for the client to grow and optimize Visa’s product/portfolio and services with the client.
- Identify, in close partnership with the client, new value propositions and/or opportunities to thrive the business together.
- Expected to consultatively sell and advice this knowledge to the assigned key client
What we’re after…
- Focussing on customers and stakeholders
- Driven by results
- Passion and curiosity for financial services, and in particular payments
- Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management experience
- Customer focus including the customer´s customer
- Commercial understanding and the ability to identify opportunities and proactively propose solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as of building and maintaining relationships with external partners.
- Good team player
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.