Systems Analyst, HR Technology
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Do you understand how systems work and how business needs are met through technology? We will ask you to support and configure packaged applications like Workday, ServiceNow and SmartRecruiters, among others. You'll need to understand how data flows and how applications relate to a larger ecosystem. Visa compliance and security standards will be your top priority. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to elicit clear and measurable requirements
- Define/build solution concepts based on requirements
- Coordinate with third party vendors to implement new software
- Configure functionality in packaged applications
- Convey solution details to all stakeholders
- Detail functional specifications and coordinate with engineering resources
- Conduct quality assurance testing
- Ensure quality as configuration promotes from non-prod to production environments
- Stablize new applications
- Sustain existing applications
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis on application/integration failures
- Ensure applications comply with information security standards
- Plug into various projects with minimal prior app specific experience
- Participate in solution teams. Identify WBS tasks for project managers
- Work with partners to implement technical solutions like SSO and Cloud Logging
- Ability to configure specific related Tool modules (for example: Advanced Compensation in WD)
- Analyze data for discovering patterns or usage or history and trends
- Develop Reports/Dashboard to help business analyze trends and take informed decisions
- Identify potential areas of improvements in existing process and systems
- Understanding of Business KPIs (historic and future)
- Understanding Business Requirements and Business modeling
- Data access patterns knowledge
- Ensure data validation rules exist within systems
- Technical background / degree with 2-5 years experience
- HR systems knowledge preferred
- Understand basic technical architecture (data - application - UI), Understand of how applications are integrated and protected
- Understand of basic project methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Understand of IT owned project deliverables like concept diagrams and functional specifications, Build & unit testing, Traceability, Quality assurance, Estimation, Deployment activities that ensure quality in production
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities, Excellent analytical skills and are creative problem solvers
- Related Tools Admin, Functional knowledge, Knowledge of what customizations/configurations are available
- Business and business processes knowledge
- Mastery of data within our application ecosystem
- Ability to tell stories with the data in our systems
- Command of SQL to query data, Understanding of reporting best practices that drive positive reporting system performances, Experience leveraging Tableau and Power BI to build custom reports and dashboards, Ability to marry system best practices with reporting best practices, Design sustainable reporting solutions within package applications like Workday or ServiceNow
- Work with Cross functional teams as needed depending on business priorities
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.