Senior Technical Product Manager
- Belfast, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
At Cybersource in Belfast, we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globe merchants look to Cybersource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growth journey and we are looking for individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a global scale) and creating success.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who can help our partners create innovative payments experiences across many different verticals, including mass transit, retail, ecommerce, restaurants and more.
You will help design and implement products and solutions that deliver on Visa's value proposition for its entire Cybersource client ecosystem, i.e., merchants, acquirer processors, consumers and developers.
The Senior Technical Product Manager will be a conduit between the commercial and product engineering teams, responsible for the evolution and delivery of the product strategy.
- Ensure product strategy and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind
- Work with the business to define product requirements, including the articulation of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
- Collaborate with and inspire the engineering teams to build secure, reliable and scalable payment solutions
- Partner with business operations and analytics teams to build appropriate monitoring capabilities and metrics to monitor the health of the platform and facilitate data driven decision making
- Work very closely with development and QA organizations to ensure technical specifications and the final product meet business requirements
- Generate feedback from stakeholders, run pilots with merchants and acquirer partners, focus on continuous improvement
- Champion the product and the product team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Inquisitive self-starter with strong communication skills to engage, listen to, and inspire stakeholders
- Strong technical skills with a sound understanding of system architecture, especially with high volume/high availability systems
- Experience leading product / delivery scrum teams
- Knowledge of ecommerce, payments and/or high-volume, high-availability systems
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Card present and /or mass transit payments experience
- Hands-on software development experience with exposure to API design
Cybersource is an equal opportunities employer. We are strongly committed to equal opportunity and strive to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.