Senior Manager, Risk & Data Products
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
A Product lead position in the regional Solutions team, Visa, CEMEA region. Incumbent for this role should be an experienced resource in Risk and Data led Products, will be responsible for driving product sales, pre and post product implementation support and will be a part of an overall team serving Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & African (CEMEA) markets.
2. Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
• Assist the CEMEA regional lead, Data & Risk Products to work with market / regional staff to develop a comprehensive product commercialization strategy which addresses market / client needs and provides positive competitive differentiation
• Provide subject matter expertise to drive the sales process directly or by partnering with other key functions within Visa, as well as supporting the post-sale process including trial management, contracts and solution utilization support. Interacting with the clients directly and frequently is necessary
• Grow and maximize products revenue in conjunction with managing expense prudently. Support contingency plans against revenue targets to ensure success
• Gather, consolidate and present product feedback for the purpose of future enhancements and new product offerings. Work proactively with global product support organizations to ensure feedback loop exists
• Drive better product utilization and optimization sessions with clients to enable them to maximize the benefits in using our solutions
• Make sound improvements and recommendations regarding all communication materials developed for use by internal stakeholders, external stakeholders for the purposes of education, sales and support.
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders in market such as the Business Development team, Risk team, Regional Product team and Global Product teams to understand client and/or market needs, challenges and influence the changes required to deliver greater product value
• Ensure all communications adhere to Visa's Information and disclosure policies and practices. Secure all necessary legal reviews and approvals as appropriate.
3. Strategic Nature, Management Accountability & Scope
- Contributes to the Risk and Data products strategy in providing operational and technical leadership to managers and professional staff
· Leads strategic projects to achieve Products milestones and objectives for CEMEA
· Manages Risk and Data Products across CEMEA as a team contributor and SME
4. Decision Making & Complexity
· Decisions impact the implementation of Risk and Data product plans for sub-region in particular and CEMEA in general
· Helps develop market plans including business and product priorities
· Contributes to the development of Risk and Data products strategy and recommends product improvements
· Mastery in Risk, Data & Information products, applies skills and competencies in challenging situations
· Operates with limited guidance in a matrix organization structure and multicultural environment
· Skillful in managing expectations across internal and external stakeholders
5. Financial & Organizational Scope
CEMEA Risk and Data product deliverables including revenue and expense targets, performance meeting Regional and Functional scorecards
6. Reporting Relationships & Interactions
· Role is based in Kiev, Ukraine and reports to Reginal Lead, Risk &Data Solutions based in the Dubai Office
·Interacts regularly with staff at all levels throughout the <sub-region> and CEMEA hub, country management, business development and risk management teams
·Provide ongoing feedback to the regional product teams to improve the products and client’s requirements
· This position will involve frequent interaction and communication with Key Visa stakeholders, including financial institutions, government departments, processors, agents, merchants and vendors
This individual is expected to interact effectively with all levels of Visa management and staff . Strong interpersonal skills will be required to address on-going needs of a complex, matrix reporting structure and multinational organisation. Multicultural sensitivity and good interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively – both autonomously and as part of a broader team.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Postgraduate preferred in allied specializations
· Mastery in Risk and Information Products: Minimum 8-10 years of experience spanning the areas of Product management, Risk Management, Information products/analytics.
· B2B client marketing and product management experience is a plus especially in Data and Risk solution specialist providers and SaaS environments
· Proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team environment
· Proven experience in a product management capacity
· Banking and Finance industry exposure required
· Demonstrable experience in card fraud systems, analytical techniques, rule setting, case management, business led analysis of data etc.
· Skilled in performing analysis / using analytical tools to provide valuable product insights to clients and internal stakeholders
· Strong presentation skill is necessary including proficiency in using MS PowerPoint
· Strong knowledge of marketing principles and sales skills, product management experience in retail financial services/ banking/ cards
· Knowledge of Visa's system process flow a plus
· Proficient user of all Microsoft Office products, knowledge of BI and workflow tools would be a plus
· Results driven discipline – both ‘What’ and ‘How’
· Strong product management skills and experience, with bottom-line orientation
· Multi-market experience a plus
· Demonstrable critical thinking and practical analytic skills
· Familiar with Project management role and tasks
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Superior sales, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Comfortable working within a multi-cultural, multi-time zone environment
· Ability and willingness to travel
- English speakers preferred (apart from Russian/Ukrainian)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.