Mass Transit Product Delivery Manager
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of digital commerce on any device for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as an Mass Transit Product Delivery Manager - France, Belgium & Luxemburg, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work !
- Product delivery for Urban Mobility (UM) solutions across France, Belgium and Luxembourg (FBL), including deployment of contactless and app-based acceptance solutions in transit and other mobility sectors
- PMO Visa UM initiatives related to enablement of Paris for 2024 Olympics
- Actively manage pipeline of clients, ecosystem providers and solutions providers across FBL markets
- Work closely with Visa Global and Visa Europe hub teams to help scale projects and expand adoption including understanding and addressing associated impacts and requirements
- Drive solutions adoption in FBL markets and look at commercial opportunities to scale/distribute that allows for broadening UM acceptance in new payment flows, new acceptance locations/verticals, and expanding in existing markets
- Work closely with industry and internal stakeholders across the organisation to understand market needs and improve solutions with enhancements that lead to better competitiveness, as well as pricing impacts and go-to-market requirements
- Provide regular updates and reporting to leadership levels of Visa management on key metrics and objectives; adapt overall programme tactics and strategies to address challenges/issues/opportunities
- Support key priorities and initiatives from FBL and European leadership as required
- As requirements of this role evolve, adapt to growing needs of the team and broader products organisation
- Broad knowledge and experience of the complexities of the Mass Transit and Open Payment frameworks and ecosystems
- Previous experience of successful implementation and project rollout activity
- Industry relationships with transit integrators and solution vendors is nice to have
- 5+ years of product management experience in technology roles
- Curious and inquisitive problem solver – thrives in difficult and big problem spaces
- Rigorous thinker, ability to transpose business and technical understanding to relevant market inputs with sales and product teams as well as with external client discussions – leading to commercial & revenue opportunities
- Deep understanding of how to scale and distribute products/services within a technology company
- Ownership and driving impact are important aspects to the role, must have the mindset to fully understand and quickly overcome commercial, technical, industry and internal challenges to succeed
- Comfortable in iterative and continuous change to maximise opportunities and drive efficiencies
- Strong ability to progress solutions and enhancements with urgency and prioritised focus for commercial and strategic benefits for our customers and Visa
- Knowledge & deep insights across the FBL payment industry and technical environment (domestic scheme and processing CB/Stet, bank connectivity, ...)
- French native speaker with excellent command of both written and spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.