Partner Engagement Manager
- Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
CyberSource – The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Inc. Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource’s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.
- Primary technical point of contact for a small portfolio of our strategic Acquirer Solution Partners, addressing any technical challenges or operational issues that may arise or escalating where they can’t.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance to assist the partner in onboarding new Acquirer Solution merchants.
- Educate Acquirer Solution Partners on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to and enhance their business models.
- Work with a portfolio of medium-sized Acquirer Solution Partners to develop best practices for technical implementation and support.
- Define engagement processes between Acquirer Solution Partners, their end-merchants, and CyberSource teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams and be the voice of Product Readiness back to the partner.
- Lead product trainings and workshops; feed in to internal training teams to build out Best-in-class training for partner support teams and the partner’s clients.
- Build and maintain deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance/ Partner Success teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our Acquirer Solution Partners.
- Share a partner-centric ethos within the Client Services team, focusing an optimised team across Technical Account Management, Implementation Support and any other partner-focused resources such as Product Support Engineers and Product Readiness that may have been hired to support our partners.
- Be responsive to larger initiatives being driven globally from the Senior and Executive leadership.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- University degree or equivalent experience
- A track record of a strong customer focus.
- Experience in a Customer Support/Technical Account Management role.
- Fluency in Arabic and English; spoken and written
- Able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a virtual team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- The role reports to the Director of the Technical Account Management (TAM) team.
- The TAM team sits within the customer support organisation and is part of a global team.
- The TAM is an Individual Contributor role but works alongside two other global customer support teams to fulfil the role.