Client & Consumer Protection - Franchise Risk Executive
- London, UK
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Franchise Risk Management team is responsible for managing several compliance programs that protect the integrity of the Visa payment system.
The Franchise Risk Executive will manage fraud and dispute monitoring programs, work closely with identified Visa clients, handle client appeals and remediation plans and advise on compliance decisions. The Executive will also produce team reports and support other compliance programs within the Franchise Risk Management team.
• Manage Fraud and Dispute Monitoring programs:
o Ensure that clients identified in the programs are sent violation notifications in an efficient and timely manner
o Review and process client’s remediation plans
o Maintain all identification tracking and client appeals in line with Visa governance policies
o Liaise with Visa Global and Business Intelligence team to ensure the accurate and timely receipt of program data and reporting
o Complete documentation and tracking relating to program violations and decisions
• Engage with internal stakeholders to manage the risks associated with client violations
• Take ownership of issues and develop / propose solutions to problems arising from the management of the fraud and chargeback monitoring programs
• Assist in the development and analysis of any new risk compliance programs as they become part of the team’s remit
• Produce monthly management reports
• Support other compliance programs managed within the team as required
• Adhere to all policies, processes and procedures, particularly with respect to compliance program governance and controls. Keep all documentation up to date to reflect current operational processes.
The role will be required to support the following:
• Innovation objectives that support the sustainable growth and protect Visa Europe mantras
• Cybersecurity and resilience metrics as set by Visa Europe
• Liaison with Global Centres of Excellence
• Experience in Financial Services industry, ideally in an analytical or Risk/Compliance capacity
• Knowledge of card payments industry
• Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
• High attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills