Cyber Security Engineer (Data Protection)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Visa's Cyber Engineering team is looking for Data Protection Engineer who will be responsible for configuring and improving DLP policies on multiple tools, working towards increasing DLP Program coverage, crafting and maintaining DLP Program process documentation, defining new processes and controls to further mature the DLP Program, and addressing gaps that impact the DLP process. You must have prior experience implementing cross-organizational DLP solutions and willing to go beyond the routine.
- Experience with python or programming languages to develop innovative solutions.
- Provide support in defining and building upon metrics and dashboards to enhance understanding of DLP Program development and maturity.
- Have strong problem solving skills and passion to build automation making DLP Program more efficient.
- Establish data discovery, classification, tagging and content inspection solutions to help mitigate the risk of data loss and minimize the risks of data breaches.
- Support the DLP team in further expanding upon the established DLP Program by defining additional processes / controls for continuous risk reduction purposes and to meet the program objectives.
- Execute discovery scans and drive incident remediation as per defined processes.
- Define new and enhance existing DLP policies in multiple tools and have good knowledge on ForcePoint, Data Insight and other DLP tools
- Scheduled maintenance activities to keep the infrastructure components robust with latest patches and updated versions of software running in the infrastructure stack.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing and maintaining enterprise-scale security solutions.
- Excellent understanding of cyber security concepts.
- Experience working with or implementing endpoint and network security solutions in an enterprise and strong experience with DLP platforms and controls.
- Experience in implementation of automation using scripting languages such as Python, Bash, etc
- Experience in PowerBI, Splunk is a plus
- Experience with Symantec Network DLP as well as experience with MCAS, DataInsight or other cloud DLP solutions are a plus.
- Experience in infra maintenance and running scheduled activities
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability.
- Experience on leading complex projects cross-functionally and globally
- Relevant security certifications such as OSCP, SANS, CEH, etc. are a major plus.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.