Cyber Security Engineer ( DevSecOps)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories.
Visa's Cyber Engineering team is looking for an Open source & Automation Engineer who will be responsible for design, development, and execution of large-scale Cyber Security initiatives. In this position, you are a passionate and talented engineer/developer with problem-solving abilities and coding/testing/debugging skills who can work in a dynamic environment. You must be dedicated to delivering production-ready code in short time frames and willing to go beyond the routine.
- Implementation of solution for monitoring the health of various applications and security appliances.
- Development of alerting infrastructure based on critical system resources and ensuring a near zero downtime matrix.
- Scheduled maintenance activities to keep the infrastructure components robust with latest patches and updated versions of software running in the infrastructure stack.
- Experience in management of Open Source infra health monitoring technologies like Kapacitor, Prometheus, Grafana and so on.
- Expertise in using Ansible, Git and configuration management tools .Implementation of automation using scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Go Lang etc
- Develop innovative solutions to protect the Visa brand, networks, assets and products by implementing state-the-art detection, prevention, and response capabilities
- Design, engineer , operationalize and maintain the secure systems which support continuous deployment/integration solutions with strong focus towards innovation
- Have strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Efficiently managed and maintained cluster of devices in large scale enterprise datacenters with minimum to zero downtime.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- Mentor and lead the team on various aspect of business and security technologies.
Key Skills Needed:
- Excellent understanding of cyber security concepts
- Agile development - incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar, Junit
- Linux - Strong Linux and systems engineering knowledge
- Python - Experience with python web frameworks
- AngularJS - You've built Angular directives beyond just wrapping a Jquery plugin around an element
- Node.js - You've created multiple API-centric web applications
- Elastic Stack - You have used Kibana and Elastic search for logging and developed plugins, codecs for specific use cases.
- Network experience: Socket, TCP/IP, UDP and Multicast
- Independent - no micro managing here, but, you must be able to communicate
- Configuration Management - Experience with Configuration management tools Such as Ansible/Salt stack/Chef/Puppet.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing and maintaining enterprise infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects. Including CI/CD and tools development – preferably open source
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
- Strong customer centric mindset.
- Proactive sense of urgency and 'can do' attitude
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- CISSP, CISA , SANS GPEN, SANS GXPN, SANS GIAC, SANS GREM,OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional ) is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.