Customer Service Representative, Merchant Support (Temporary Work from Home)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Customer Service Representative will be part of our award winning Customer Support team responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of our growing merchant base. As a Customer Support Representative, you will be assisting Authorize.Net merchants and partners with their payment gateway accounts through inbound phone calls.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to incoming merchant and partner requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific key performance indicators
- Answer merchant questions and resolve problems related to billing, account management, website integration, connectivity methods and other technical issues
- Thoroughly and efficiently document cases in customer relationship manager system (Salesforce)
- Update cases (Salesforce) with current status of all ongoing issues and merchant contacts
- Collaborate with managers, advanced support, product support specialists and partner groups as needed to provide one-call resolution
- Shift scheduling will be determined upon filling positions, with 24 by 7 operating hours
- Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment is preferred
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Demonstrated commitment to the businesses key performance indicators and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, strong team engagement, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Must be able to have meaningful conversations that will lead to merchant loyalty and reduce merchant attrition
- Flexible in the event of schedule change requirement
- Temporary Work from Home
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- Healthcare benefit on Day 1
- Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).