Sr. QA Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Sr. Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
• Understand complex software system architecture and design, develop and execute tests to reveal problems
• Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and extend existing test automation test harnesses.
• Report meaningful results with robust first level analysis of issues
• Partner with technical teams to facilitate troubleshooting of issues
• Integrate automated acceptance tests as part of the Agile SDLC
• Work with the team to increase the test coverage using various tools
• Interface with Product Management, Project Management, Software Development, and Quality Engineers to ensure that a high quality product is delivered which meets or exceeds all published guidelines
• Collaborate with developers to improve testability, automation, and tools
• Ability to challenge the status quo that leads to continuous implementations of innovations and efficiencies that have make an impact across the entire product line.
What it takes:
· Attention to detail: The capability to perform any research systematically and accurately
· Curiosity: A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks are done a certain way
· Creativity: The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.
· Strategic focus: Skill to understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goals
· Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.
· Enthusiasm: A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to them
· Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well
· Excellence: Passion for high quality and efficiency
· Evangelism: Be Comfortable leading meetings and discussions with non-technical teams.
· Leadership: Proven track record of responsibilities as a technical lead
· Mentorship: A guide who can coach and mentor team members.
• Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
• Must have experience with automation tools like Parasoft, SOA Tests, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber & Selenium.
• Experience with SQL, UNIX, Linux & Windows environments
• Exposure to testing APIs, Web Services and/or batching applications
• Knowledge of scripting languages will be a plus (Perl, Python, shell script)
• Have demonstrable experience in leading testing effort on large-scale software projects
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource™s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.