Analyst, New Client Onboarding
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Client Services team provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we bring the voice of the customer into the design, development, and successful deployment of Visa products and services. We are partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
The role of the New Client Onboarding team is to drive the successful onboarding and in life management of specific client opportunities including Fintechs and Non FIs. In partnership with the respective sales teams across Asia Pacific, New Client Onboarding team will engage prospective clients starting with presales qualification and early conversations all the way through to the process of go live. The team will lead in identifying areas of friction across all aspects of onboarding and represent the Client to Visa internally to solve issues working across all functions whilst ensuring best customer experience at all times.
What a New Client Onboarding Analyst does at Visa:
The role requires knowledge of how Visa's processes work, and their respective dependencies impacting delivery. The ability to understand and advocate for the client point of view, and find solutions urgently is primary.
The expectations of this role include the following and is not limited to:
- Be a thought leader to support new sets of clients such as fintechs, and non-financial institutions with unique use cases.
- Participate in the bidding for prospective opportunities and the overall sales cycle working with respective country market teams, MS&A, and Products.
- Support the client relationships to successfully manage all aspects of onboarding working into Visa's multiple business units, processes, and systems.
- Support Account Management of clients and provide oversight across all aspects in support of the client's growth plans launching into new markets and new product features.
- Program manage and coordinate the pipeline of clients onboarding with Visa.
- Work with Client Services and business counterparts in other regions to ensure seamless support of regional fintech and non-FI clients.
- Coordinate Client Services activities to effectively support client delivery and expansion including Licensing, Implementation, Rules, Configuration, in market Account Management, Readiness, etc.
- Diagnose the onboarding process from opportunity identification through to go live for issues that create a difficult customer experience.
- Assess the underlying purposes for existing processes to best determine how to solve without compromising upon Visa fundamental compliance requirements.
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives that improve the overall client experience.
- Actively participate in initiatives in Asia Pacific and globally to improve and restructure the Client Services onboarding processes from end to end.
What you will need:
You will have a high degree of mental agility to diagnose issues and take the lead to solve them collaboratively working across Visa both in AP and globally as required. As a candidate you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant payments experience in commercial and/or technical delivery
- Comfortable working in a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to respectfully challenge the status quo and recommend thoughtful alternatives
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Ability to achieve results following ambitious deadlines, and balance multiple projects without compromising the deliverables
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team
What will also help:
- Subject matter knowledge in multiple areas such as card payment, payment technologies, wallet services, products and services, VisaNet, etc.
- Experience working with fintechs and non-financial clients
This is an exciting time to join the New Client Onboarding team to define how Visa works with our newest client types in Asia Pacific as well as globally.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.