Order Screening Specialist- Back office (Temporary Work from Home)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of innovators who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Order Screening Specialist is an integral part of the Merchant Services and Managed Risk teams and will involve investigating potentially fraudulent orders for some of our largest customers. This will involve researching a high volume of suspect orders to identify and decline fraudulent orders before they are processed. A successful candidate is able to deliver accurate and efficient results, seeks to learn, is dependable, and is coachable.
- Review and evaluate transactions in order to identify fraudulent activity
- Identify and assess key risk factors
- Assess potential risk exposure
- Utilize several computer programs and tools to assess risk of on-line transactions
- Escalate fraud trends to internal partners and merchants
- Document transactions to explain action taken
- Adhere to established Screening Management Guidelines and Expectations in order to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in Financial services industry and/or Customer Service environment
- Customer service/Back office experience required. Prior experience in call center, banking or internet environments is preferred.
- Candidates with risk management experience are highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with previous experience working with large volumes of data.
- Knowledge of online risk prevention strategies.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Must be willing to work during weekends