Senior Mobile Developer
- Auckland, New Zealand
Fraedom has a heritage of doing things differently. Over the past 21 years, we’ve been developing awesome SaaS technology that helps organisations find a better way to manage their business spend. And we’re constantly looking at new ways to evolve our platform and keep up with industry standards.
Today we’re a global company with a unique offering that benefits more than 600,000 organisations in 178 countries. Early in 2018, Fraedom became a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa – one of the world’s most advanced payment processing networks.
Our culture is the not-so-secret key to our success.
From Product right through to Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Communications, we encourage our people to excel in an agile, collaborative and inventive environment where talent is recognised and rewarded.
A Senior Developer is a pivotal software development role, working within a cohesive cross-discipline scrum team on the product backlog. You will be working alongside developers of intermediate and senior ability, as well as other scrum team members and consultants.
This role requires a dedication to technical excellence, not only in writing code, but also in team-collaboration, testing, and documentation. Good communication skills are essential, as well as a “can-do” attitude and willingness to work across various disciplines if required.
- Android/iOS Native and/or Xamarin.Native
- REST based Web API’s
- Front-End Design Patterns (Redux, MVVM, MVP, etc)
- Source control, (Git), Continuous Integration, Git-Flow
- DDD, TDD, Unit-Testing, SOLID principles
- 5+ years experience in professional software development
- Experience working with UX Designs and implementing rich and accessible Apps.
- Experience with Enterprise scale multi-tenant Cloud/SaaS web environments.
- App distribution services e.g. AppCenter / Test Flight / Google Beta
- Unit-Testing, UI-Automation, API Test Automation
- Mobile instrumentation and application health tools