- Auckland, New Zealand
Fraedom has a heritage of doing things differently. Over the past 21 years, we’ve been developing awesome SaaS technology that helps organisations find a better way to manage their business spend. And we’re constantly looking at new ways to evolve our platform and keep up with industry standards.
Today we’re a global company with a unique offering that benefits more than 600,000 organisations in 178 countries. Early in 2018, Fraedom became a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa – one of the world’s most advanced payment processing networks.
Our culture is the not-so-secret key to our success.
From Product right through to Customer Support, Sales, Marketing and Communications, we encourage our people to excel in an agile, collaborative and inventive environment where talent is recognised and rewarded.
This role requires a UX generalist who’s experienced at taking complex user tasks and transforming them into intuitive, beautiful and accessible user experiences. The Senior UX Designer role will be the key crafter of our product’s experience, as well as a strong user advocate.
Being part of a UX team, you will be collaborating with our Product Management and software delivery teams throughout the entire design process, creating effortless user experience, solving complex user tasks and making our powerful financial SaaS product a delight to use.
You will anticipate our users’ needs, provide UX guidance and artefacts (wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity visual designs and style guides) to support our product development and engineering.
A successful Senior UX Designer will have a strong sense of ownership and accountability, be skilled at turning complexity into simplicity, attention to detail, ability to communicate design ideas, and the ability to facilitate design thinking with customers and internal teams.
- 5+ years commercial experience in UI and interaction design with a proven track record of creating compelling user experience
- Solid proficiency in wireframing, storyboarding, rapid prototyping and other common UX design techniques.
- Strong understanding of Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Hands on experience with user research and user testing are desired. Experience in web analytics would be highly regarded.
- Experienced in designing user interfaces for large commercial SaaS product, or B2B web based software especially those that are data-rich with complex scenarios and screen flows.
- Experienced in designing for mobile apps or mobile optimised sites. Knowledge in mobile usability patterns and an appreciation for clean, simple and usable interfaces is important.
- Visual design skills
- Familiar with web accessibility best practices. HTML & CSS knowledge will definitely help.
- Excellent collaborator and facilitator. Able to think on your feet and sell your ideas.