- Auckland, New Zealand
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
At Fraedom, our delivery group implements the concept of a Practice which is a functional grouping of skills-sets and methodologies within our delivery environment. These Practices deliberately overlap with each other.
Examples include: Development Practice, Quality Assurance Practice, Data Technology Practice, Continuous Delivery Practice and the Architecture Practice
To develop software to enhance and expand the Fraedom platform. Development starts from involvement with the generation of ideas and solutions and encompasses the design, coding testing, both manual and automated, and documentation of solutions, enhancements, fixes and others updates to the platform.
- Microsoft Technologies including SQL Server 2008R2 and more recent
- Development and debugging of ETL Processing in particular SSIS and data file handling.
- Development and debugging of complex Stored Procedures.
- Source control
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Good database design practises and database modelling
- Strong development skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Team-player, understands importance of team dynamics
- Customer focussed, both internal and external clients
- Good meeting and presentation skills
- Consults widely and frequently with the business, development and architecture.