Program Manager, Digital and Fintech Partnerships, Asia Pacific
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Digital Partnerships and Fintech team is a client facing organization that sets Visa's public digital narrative, develops commercial partnerships with industry leading fintechs, and manages the ongoing engagement with large and small digital commerce players across the Asia Pacific region.
The team are responsible for managing the commercial relationships with some of Visa's most complex and highest growth partners, as well as developing the fintech sales narrative, tools, packaged programs and deal support required to ensure Visa are the partner of choice for all Fintechs across Asia Pacific.
Based in Singapore, the Program Manager is responsible for onboarding Visa's digital and fintech partners on to the Visa Network, providing go-to-market support to enable these clients to issue Visa cards and process Visa payments. The program manager will work closely with Business Development and Account Managers, as well as Visa's Client Services team and other stakeholders including Licensing, Legal, Risk, Marketing, Finance, Client Service, Branding , and Govt. Engagement) to manage scope, secure support for execution and drive multiple simultaneous onboarding projects.
The Program Manager would drive the execution and implementation of deals with key clients, and would be measured against number of activations and/or clients going live according to committed timeline and project plan.
Key responsibilities include business development, strategic analysis and client management, which includes:
- Lead, manage and execute / deliver projects through completion for Visa's fintech clients
- Prepare and maintain project plans to ensure flawless delivery of onboarding activities
- Keep activities on track through early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, communicating status, and tracking and resolving them in a timely manner
- Routinely briefing key stakeholders: keeping them informed on overall status, reporting project progress, areas of risk needing attention or action or recommendations
Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience with Payment Schemes more specifically on Card Issuing implementation preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and ability to guide the relevant stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Team oriented, ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Needs to be able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines and manage customer expectations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders internally & externally; strong communication and presentation skills
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.