Senior Manager, Cybersource China Sales
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position will have the responsibilities of managing existing account portfolio, including several strategic key accounts within this portfolio. The candidate will have balanced KPI of maintaining client relationship to deliver revenue targets, as well as building up-selling pipeline from existing clients. Additionally, the role is also responsible for supporting the deployment of Visa’s digital acceptance solutions in China. The candidate will work with other Cybersource team members and cross-functional Visa teams in China. Success will be measured by client revenue (existing+upsell), account retention; and other key metrics as agreed. The candidate will report to the Head of Cybersource and will be part of the larger China MS&A team.
• Own and manage client relationship. Manage ongoing account plans and deliver on both strategic and tactical initiatives. Be the principal point of contact of Cybersource with client organizations, focusing on creating sustainable long-term client relationships.
• Grow the usage of online payment, fraud management solutions and ancillary products on existing accounts including merchants and acquirers in supporting them in their growth objectives.
• Identify up-sell business opportunities from existing accounts, provide up-sell consultation and testing of solutions to ensure appropriate fit for client requirements and effective solution implementation, and lead the opportunity acquisition process from conducting sales pitch to contract signing.
• Negotiate pricing as well as contractual terms within set parameters and adhere to internal policy and procedures when structuring agreements, coordinate internal resources towards client delivery.
• Represent other Visa capability to engage existing accounts under his/her management.
• Proactively manage internal stakeholders to ensure customer interactions are well considered and positioned to deliver additional value to clients.
• Results oriented. Must be capable to handle critical discussions with those key accounts under his/her management and be able to conduct sales engagement with high level personals from large enterprise clients.
• Strong partnership orientation to growing the client and Visa’s business. Execute a disciplined approach through the right depth of engagement and cadence with clients to deliver business and relationship goals.
• Candidate must have extensive payments industry knowledge and be contemporary with the latest initiatives in Digital payments, technology along with a contemporary understanding of local regulations.
• Market understanding of the China payments industry and market landscape. Relationships across key players would be valuable.
• High degree of self-sufficiency, able to provide timely updates on client opportunities, risks, product lines and services.
• Minimum 8-year ecommerce / digital payments experience in the China market.
• Business acumen and outstanding sales skills with the ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences
• Bachelor or higher degree preferably in business or commerce related discipline.
• Speaking local language is a MUST; Fluency in English both oral and written is also required.
• Strong data analytic skills to facilitate decision-making and strategy setup
• Experienced in using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce, to ensure new business activities are visible to a broad range of stakeholders
• Comprehensive knowledge in E-Commerce, Marketplaces and Online Fraud Prevention.
• Rich experience and successful solution sales record within four-party payment eco-system.
• Experience of cross-functional collaboration/deployment between technical service delivery, support, product & commercial teams in a matrixed, multinational environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.