Partner Enablement Manager - A.Net
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems
The Authorize.Net Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) is part of Authorize.Net’s World Class Merchant Support organization and will be responsible for supporting the business and technical needs of Authorize.Net’s growing base of high value customers, merchants and resellers.
The PEM is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the CSS Account Management team, managing procedures and operations, as well as internal operational meetings. Primary responsibility is client ticket resolution by closely managing relationships of the top 20 Authorize.Net Top Partners. This includes proactive merchant communication, ticket analysis and resolution, and reporting on processing trends. Partnership with the Merchant Support agents, Sales groups, Risk & Underwriting, Development teams, Developer Support and Service Delivery is required. Additionally, the PEM is expected to work closely with Product Management during pre-launch activities of new services, helping shape the product itself, as well as escalate issues and incidents to engineers for resolution. The Sr PEM is expected to support and model the mission and values of the Authorize.Net Merchant Support department.
- Claim and resolve escalations pertaining to Top Partners through Salesforce.
- Primary & Secondary point of contact for escalations, from Top 20 Partners
- Maintain ownership of reseller issues until resolved
- Assist with reseller training opportunities, including Live Meeting presentations with the Alliance group, and consultations with Inside Sales
- Communicate clearly and effectively by phone, in person, and in writing to high value partners
- Provide Notifications to Top Partners impacted by system outages
- Refine escalation processes, communications and support procedures with internal team members as needed
- Represent Authorize.Net on conference calls as requested by high value resellers, internal business groups, Merchant Acquiring, Service Delivery and Product Development
- Collect and distribute Top Reseller reports to Sales, Product, and CSS Leadership, reviewing transaction volume and comparing to previous months
- Monitor transaction volume for high value partners, report on fluctuations, proactively drive resolution with partners
- Provide service activation assistance for eCheck & CYBS Acquired accounts to provide initial assistance on product usage for merchants with high monthly volume limits
- Provide daily and weekly outbound verbal contact with Top 20 partners to maintain basic level of communication
- Educate partners on how Authorize.Net products, value-added services and functionalities may contribute to their business models.
- Advocate product enhancement requests, based on bug reports and customer feedback, with PSS, Product Development and Product Management
- Report system outages, bugs or service interruptions to the PSS team for triage
- Lead product trainings for internal or external customers
- Perform partner business reviews as needed
- Continue building deep product knowledge in Authorize.Net products and services
- Partner with Alliance, Risk, Marketing & Inside Sales to build relationships with technical and business contacts across merchant account portfolio
- Engage merchants in face-to-face meetings as required
- Occasional travel may be required
Position can be based in any of these specific office locations - Miami, FL Atlanta, GA or Austin, TX
This position will not be able to offer any relocation assistance or immigration sponsorship.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience with Authorize.Net services or prior payments experience is preferred
- A track record of a strong customer focus, with a desire for numerous customer interactions throughout the day
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is preferred, with 3+ years of payment industry experience
- Prior experience in a Leadership position, managing people and projects under tight deadlines
- Good understanding of technical concepts, Internet infrastructure, software development processes, and basic markup languages (REST, HTML, XML)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional/cross-department teams
- A self-starter that can work autonomously, with strong organization skills, resolution management, and ability to manage multiple issues at once
- Communicates effectively under extreme pressure
- Excellent analytical, technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.