Fintech Business Development Manager - Issuer/Processor
- Atlanta, GA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Lead the VIP COE Passport program by working with AE’s, internal stakeholders, responsible for scheduling and executing passport stops, agenda planning, work with internal stakeholders and clients
- Continually advance the VIP COE strategic plan with actionable practices
- Lead client opportunities, new initiatives, and ensure healthy operational practices for Tier 3 clients
- Serve as a client advocate within Visa to help provide thought leadership and resources needed for mutual success
- Assist in advancing product springboards by helping the team solution and share with clients
- Continuously look out for white space opportunities that Visa can fill to maximize new revenue, increase operational efficiencies, reduce risk & fraud, etc
- Work closely with the Visa Ready and Fintech Fast Track team on client partnerships
- Specialize in contract creation, negotiation and execution
- Innovate with marketing and Visa University client promotion and training.
- Responsible for yearly and quarterly account plan and deliverables
- Playbook CRM weekly account activity entry
- Promote and execute on Visa Value added services within Tier 3 clients
- 5 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- 6+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 +years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- 5 + years of business experience, with a strong track record of business planning, operations and / or strategy / product development.
- Knowledge of payment industry, FIntech, products, services and technologies, eCommerce, and mobile payments technology is strongly preferred.
- Passionate about the fintech sector and the how the industry is evolving with increased digitized solutions and next-gen technology
- Experience organizing and managing complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate analytics, research, client/consumer needs into actionable plans and deliverables
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/ achievement
- Ability to provide high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Interest in developing travel merchant relationships and face to face interaction with clients
- A willingness to challenge preconceived attitudes and behaviors and shape future thinking
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience working with databases / MIS, Salesforce and advanced presentation software
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.