Global Client Experience Program – GBO
- San Francisco, CA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Client Insight is part of Visa’s global business operations and is responsible for providing voice of client to various parts of organization to improve client experience and drive growth. Our team is global and cross-functional - we work closely with worldwide sales, global operations and leadership across Marketing, Finance, Product, technology and more.
The Client Engagement Program Sr. Manager role is responsible for the collection, analysis, and distribution of customer feedback, address stakeholder needs, and facilitate the closed-loop efforts of the business. This is an individual contributor role that requires exceptional analytical skills, strong collaboration and communication skills and a deep understanding of customer experience.
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to run and optimize the Client Engagement program. Dive deep into data and results to provide clear and compelling recommendations. A successful candidate will act as customer experience evangelist to drive adoption and utilization of closed loop program within the organization.
The ideal candidate has a deep expertise and proven record of accomplishment in driving client experience (CX) program in large enterprise. Core duties for the role include:
- Project management of annual global client engagement survey:
- Act as primary liaison between the research partner(s) and technology teams to ensure flawless execution.
- Partner closely with sales operations and technology teams during the design and development phases to ensure we deliver a solution with streamlined implementation in mind.
- Design the training program and support in delivering the training across regions
- Help develop action plan at various levels – regional, country and accounts
- Implementation of Customer Experience Management (CEM) platform
- Support implementation of closed loop feedback program and CEM platform (like Medallia and Qualtrics) to better measure the overall client experience and deliver actionable insights.
- Support integration of platform into sales tools
- Drive awareness and utilization of the platform capabilities
- Develop and oversee training (workshops, videos, documents, etc.) for various groups
- Support client engagement program expansion efforts: this includes mapping customer journeys, design new touch point surveys and expand closed loop feedback system,
- Effectively share and disseminate customer insights across different teams and functions to improve customer experience
- Help align and support a comprehensive strategy for surveys across Visa
- Support development of Competitive benchmarking study, interview major stakeholders to understand the need of study, define requirements and outline a proposal for leadership for ROI discussions
· 7 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree; 5 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 1 years of work experience with a PhD
· 7+ years of experience working in market research, experience in managing CX or VOC program is strongly preferred
· Exceptional program management, gathering requirements, identifying milestones, project risks and other project management fundamentals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams
· Experience analyzing business processes and developing improvement opportunities
· Experience using different CRM tool and CEM platforms (such as Medallia and Qualtrics) is preferred
· Results-oriented individual who challenges the status quo in order to drive a culture of
· Proven ability to navigate a globally matrixed environment, with evidence of ability to influence outcomes across functions and levels of the organization
· Process oriented, with a high attention to detail and quality on both internal team
work and external products brought to market
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.