Customer Service Representative
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Client Support Services (CSS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to support client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. The team also provides support for Visa’s DPS, CyberSource and Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones and borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer and merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
Very few companies can offer its employees the global reach that Visa does. That’s the power of Visa’s “My everywhere” – a big brand with limitless possibilities. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. Visa was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and Fortune magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Everything we do is driven by our leadership principles: Lead by Example, Communicate Openly, Enable and Inspire, Excel with Partners, Act Decisively, and Collaborate.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World-Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holder’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is challenging and can ensure that our customers receive world-class service.
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our extraordinary Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holders’s needs on a variety of Visa products via inbound phone calls. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. We look for individuals who enjoy working in an environment that is as fun as it is challenging and can ensure that our customers receive world-class service. This position is located in Pasay, NCR, Philippines.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen and probe to figure out nature of each call and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs.
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Manage sensitive data
- Maintain confidentiality
- Flexible in the event of schedule change requirement - willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and overtime when needed.
- Willing to Work On-site/Temporary Work from Home
- Full schedule availability is required.
- Successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities and on-the-job training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
- At least 2-3 years of contact center experience.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Customer service experience required; Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms.
WHAT YOU GET FOR WORKING AT VISA:
- A contact center environment filled with amazing people and incredible career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment with on-site cafeteria, unlimited beverages and game room.
- Competitive base pay along with quarterly bonuses that are based on maintaining attendance, schedule adherence, and quality plus shift and language differentials if applicable.
- Healthcare benefit on Day 1
- Education Assistance Program, Fitness/Health Club Subsidy and Outpatient Entitlement (Prescribed medication).
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.